Museum Blog

Curating History

Posted on

When the Cañon City Municipal building was opened in 1928, a curator was needed for the new museum located on the second level. Dall DeWeese had already donated his collection for viewing for which someone was needed to care for and any incoming donations. The Cañon City Daily Record reported on the decision on February […]