Fee Schedule for Research & Media Services
All Fees are Subject to Change
- $20.00/hour (1 hour minimum, includes up to 10 copies).
This fee is for research requests assigned to History Center staff. There is no fee for anyone wanting to do their own research. Patrons doing their own research will only be charged for any photocopies or other physical media requested. For more on those prices please see the info below.
- 8½ x 11 (standard page – black & white): $0.25/page
- 8½ x 11 (standard page – color): $0.50/page
- 8½ x 14 (US legal – black & white): $0.50/page
- 8½ x 14 (US legal – color): $0.75/page
- 11 x 17 (US ledger – black & white): $0.75/page
- 11 x 17 (US ledger – color): $1.00/page
- $10.00 (up to 300 dpi/TIFF) per image
- $20.00 (600+ dpi/TIFF) per image
- $10.00 per image (if staff has to scan the photo/negative)
$2.00 each (CD, DVD, etc.)
Assessed per image, per edition, per use (for items not in public domain) in addition to processing fees unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Commercial/Office displays: $25.00
- Books and similar printed items:
Under 5,000 copies: $15.00
5,001 and over: $30.00
- Internet/Websites: $100.00
- Television and Film: $100.00
- Video, Compact Disc: $50.00
- Advertising/Marketing: $100.00
- Non-Profit Organization: $5.00
- Local News Media: $10.00
- Rush Fee, if applicable: 100% of total order (added)*
*[please contact with questions of Rush Fee]*
- Fees are subject to change at any time.
- Fees may be waived, university presses engaged in noncommercial publication, or Colorado newspaper articles upon receipt of proof of proper credit.
- All reproductions are at the discretion of the Royal Gorge Regional Museum & History Center.
- A minimum of one (1)-week search time is necessary to fill an order. While every effort is made to complete orders promptly, we reserve the right to charge a Rush Fee if requested to provide materials in less than one (1)-week.